Vectra 3D for Dogs is a once-monthly topical spot-on treatment that works to repel mites, flies, lice, mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. It kills and repels Lone Star ticks, Gulf Coast ticks, deer ticks, American dog ticks, and brown dog ticks, and starts reducing the feeding of fleas within 5 minutes, killing them in under 2 hours. It offers a full month of activity, even through swimming or batching. Dosage depends on the weight of your dog.
Vectra 3D is an excellent, broad-spectrum option for parasite control, because simply treating adult flea infestations will leave your dog exposed to 95% of the problem.
puppies (ages 8 weeks and up; 5 pounds and up) and dogs.
Features of Vectra 3D for Dogs:
- Offers continuous repelling and killing activity, even after shampooing
- Handy topical treatment allows for direct-to-skin application
- Repels ticks, which can carry diseases like anaplasmosis, hepatozoonosis, bartonellosis, babesiosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, or Lyme disease
- Kills biting flies, which can transmit fly strike
- Kills fleas at all lifecycle stages
- Begins killing within just 2 hours
- Starts to reduce feeding of fleas in as little as 5 minutes
- Kills and repels Lone Star, Gulf Coast, Deer, American Dog, and Brown Dog ticks for an entire month
- Kills and repels mites (except for mange mites), sand flies, biting flies, lice, mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas
- Provides 6-way pest protection
Dinotefuran 4.95%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%, and Permethrin 36.08%
3 month or 6 month supplies based on dogs weight:
- XS Dog 5-10 lbs Gold
- S Dog 11-20 lbs Teal
- M Dog 21-55 lbs Blue
- L Dog 56-95 lbs Purple
- XL Dog Over 95 lbs Red
The most common side effect of this and any pesticide is pruritus, erythema, or slight transitory redness at the application site. If a sign of sensitivity occurs, use mild shampoo or soap to bathe your dog, then rinse with plenty of water. If sensitivity signs occur and fail to resolve, notify your veterinarian. Be sure to keep the product label or container handy when speaking with your veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Only safe for external use on dogs.
- NOT for use on cats. Because of their unique physiology and their inability to metabolize the compounds in this product, it cannot be used on cats. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat that grooms a recently-treated dog, serious harmful effects can occur. If this occurs, seek immediate veterinary attention.
- Do not allow contact with clothing, skin, or eyes.
- Causes harm if absorbed through the skin or swallowed.
- Causes temporary but substantial injury to the eyes.
- If clothing contact occurs, remove the clothing and wash it before re-wearing.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use and before using the bathroom, using tobacco, drinking, or eating.
- Do not use on pesticide-sensitive, nursing, pregnant, medicated, aged, or debilitated dogs without veterinary approval.
In case of overdose:
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
Don't freeze. Store in a dry and cool place. Don't reuse empty container. If container is still partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.